Because we care, our pools are at your service
The distinctive relation between humankind and water shows the reason why they love swimming. Cuddling and hugging is the physical representation of the love we carry in our hearts for the people whom we value. Similarly, swimming represents people love of water. Knowing that fact, we are glad to tell our guests that our indoor and outdoor pools are opened and at your service around the year, in all seasons. Being aware of the fact that nothing brings parents and their children together better than being by the swimming pool. Our indoor and outdoor swimming pools are ready to let you feel that splendid liberating and relaxing sensation.
The Top Health Benefits of Swimming
- Breath better: swimming expands the amount of air you breathe in which in turn enhances the lung performance and increases the oxygen in your inside them.
- Enhance cognitive abilities: many doctors and physicians emphasize swimming having a great role in enhancing the level of cleverness and creativity. That is why they recommend parents to encourage children to go swimming on a regular basis.
- Anti-depression activity: the bigger the amount of oxygen the body has, the better your brain functions. Hence, swimming spurs the release of endorphins in the body the thing that fights depression and boosts your mood.
- Full-body workout: every single part of your body moves when you swim. It is similar to use 12 different machines at the gym.
- The best to burn more calories: it is scientifically proven that swimming is one of the top-listed sport that burns at least 200 calories in 30 minutes only.
Pool Maintenance Tips to Keep Our Pool Clean
Here are a number of standard and measure that you follow in order to keep our pools perfectly clean
Pool Chemical Balance
The most essential elements of pool maintenance is its chemical level. The murky, irritating sensation you may feel on your skin or in your eyes is caused by unbalanced chemicals in the pool that in turns makes the water a breeding area for bacteria. To keep it as ideal as possible, we examine out pool water once a week at least. Based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) instructions and recommendation, we highly consider the importance of checking six elements in the water of our pools:
- Chlorine: it is a type of sanitizer that protect pool water from germs and make the water safe to swim.
- Cyanuric Acid level: it is also a type of sanitizer. Cyanuric Acid is important to protect chlorine from losing its free level because of the UV ray of the sun. The required reading of Cyanuric Acid for outdoor pools is 30 to 50.
- PH level: it is also known as the acidity and alkalinity level. Keeping PH at the right level protect pool equipment from decaying and prevent irritation sensation. First, acidity is kept within a range of 7.5 to 7.8. Also, alkalinity levels are kept within a range of 60 to 120.
- Calcium hardness: the proper levels (220 to 350) stops plaster damage.
Examining pool water is simple. You just need to get a couple of testing kits from a hardware or pool equipment store. Take a water sample from your swimming pool, then in just a few seconds the testing kit will determine the chemical levels. This process will help you adjust the levels so as to reach the absolute balance. You will clearly notice that your pool water becomes crystal clear, has no smell and leaves no sign debris on your skin.
When pool water is circulated through the pump, it passes through the pool skimmer baskets. Cleaning the skimmer baskets from leaves, debris and other foreign objects is very important to keep pool water perfectly filtered. Seeking the best filtration, we clean our pools’ skimmer baskets every evening, even during the least busy swimming seasons. Also, we turn off the pool pump to release the pressure on the system and to clean out the debris catcher basket.
We closely monitor the water level in our pools. You can easily notice that pool water is always kept at the same appropriate level–not too high, not too low. For optimal filtration performance and perfect water purity, the water level is always fixed at the center of the skimmer basket door.
Chlorinator is a unit responsible for the constant supply of the needed chlorine for the pool water. Chlorinators of our pools are regularly checked for precise chlorine tablet levels. Apart from checking any possible clogging, we closely monitor the loading and releasing mechanism.
For more water quality, we use Ozonator for our pools. Ozone generators are quite beneficial in sustaining pool water quality. Alongside chlorine or bromine, Ozonator keeps our pool water idealistically sanitized. Moreover, we always keep an eye around the clock on the Ozonator to make sure that it is actually working.
Cleaning pool filters and their cartridges is a regular routine of ours (once every 1- 3 months based on season and use). Apart from seeking crystal clear pool water, we closely monitor the filtration system to maintain water flow rates at its best level so as not to waste even little of valuable water. After any heavy storm, we check pool filters directly.
Algaecide or algicide is a biocide consists of chemical compounds used for preventing and eradicating algae. Hereunder are the main benefits of using algaecide.
Killing Algae is definitely the main advantage deserves noting. Algaecides are designed to eradicate algae. Through the use of algaecides, we manage to keep and preserve our pool clean and sanitized.
As any other outdoor swimming pool, ours face a continuous invasion of algae that is brought about by rain, wind and swimmers themselves. Using algaecides in the pools prevent these organisms from developing.
Moreover, an algaecide is typically made to chemically eliminate algae, therefore, it does its job remarkably fast.